Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hancock(

not "cocky" enough,
20 August 2008Author: Abhishek Kumar from ITBHU, India
*** This comment may contain spoilers ***
I know I watched this movie only because of Will Smmith........But I must say Will SMith is not enough to make this movie a good one..... I hope many of hose who liked this movie will be a teenager, cuz its very peppy movie. Music and background score is not impressive...Peter Berg, I don't know what he was thinking to show in 1 hr 27 mins...but OK he has shown lot of action though.......k lets see some good points ..... that scene where Hancock is fighting with his "wife" the scenes are mixed nicely. Also that head into the ass thing is sumthin' to laugh about ..... The stubble looks good on Will Smith but later he shaves it off. All in all if u wanna see a Will Smith movie... see it ........otherwise there are many movies to watch before this......

No comments: