Friday, December 14, 2007

Random Quotes

Cindrella man...not everybody these days gets a second chance...
Heroes..trust ends up in betrayal...
Smallville...revenge is like an addiction...
Batman Begins...Bats frighten me ... this time my enemy will share my dread...

circumstances inveigled me to a telic life...
labyrinth is in fact a storehouse of options....
... actually its a kinda special quale to quell one's quail...

Transformer
I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving AutoBot taking refuge among the stars... we are here ... and we are
waiting.....

2 comments:

randomvisitor said...

ok......smthing from smallville,as i'm a great fan of it......

"wen u r rich, u r not crazy..............u r eccentric"-Lionel to Lex

"if i'm gonna commit suicide,i'd leave one hell of a suicide note"-Chloe to Clark

Golu said...

nice ones man.....
thanx 4 adding to it....