Friday, December 14, 2007

10 Interesting Quotes from The X-Files Series

The X-Files is a popular science fiction drama television series that aired from 1993 to 2002. The show follows FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully as they investigate unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena. Here are some of the most interesting quotes from the series:

1. "The truth is out there." - The X-Files
2. "I want to believe." - The X-Files
3. "Trust no one." - The X-Files
4. "I'm not going to ask you if you just said what I think you just said." - Dana Scully
5. "The only lies worth believing are the ones in our hearts." - Fox Mulder
6. "I don't know where this takes us, but I know it's not a place we want to go." - Fox Mulder
7. "I'm not sure which is more disturbing: their loyalty to a dead man or their belief in his return." - Dana Scully
8. "I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who believes in God without harboring at least one doubt." - Fox Mulder
9. "The answers are there. You just have to know where to look." - The X-Files
10. "We all have our monsters." - Dana Scully

I hope you enjoyed these quotes from The X-Files series! 
Here are some more:

11. Motives r rarely unselfish...
12. you are too close to it that u cant see it
13. Motivational behavior can be sometime be more complex than imagined...
14. the god is speaking but no one's listening.
15. The truth is no court ... no punishment is ever enough ... no closures...
16. I believe in you but this time I m in minority...
17. ...the fiercest enemy is one who has nothing to loose...

No comments: